Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Japan Report #1

Tuesday November 4th
Our GSE team has covered a lot of ground and air since we left the airport in Northwest Arkansas on Friday, October 31. I left Pittsburg around 6:30 a.m. to meet my friend Dick Trammel for breakfast. He treated me to a great American breakfast which is the last one that I will have for a month! We had a four hour delay in Minneapolis so arrival was at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday November 1st. We had a fast train ride to Tokyo and then a longer and much faster train ride to Hamamatsu. We meet interest people on the train who seemed eager to visit with us about trip and share something about their life in Japan with us. We got to our rooms at the Grand Hotel around 12:30 a.m. on November 2nd. Perhaps the longest day of my life.
Always a gorilla
Ken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home